2023 Spring Conference
April 5th – 7th
Grand Hyatt San Antonio River Walk
save the date
2022 Conference Information and Agenda
2022 spring conference REGISTRATION
2022 REGISTRATION DEADLINES:
EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, March 23rd, 2022
New for 2022 – membership is included in the conference registration fee, therefore there is no need to pay membership dues separately. However, please be sure to select the appropriate membership type (professional, allied, or student) when registering for the conference.
- Professional members include private and commercial nutrition consultants, university faculty, non-university researchers working in the area of beef cattle nutrition or management, as well as technical service or research and development industry representatives with a PhD.
- Allied members include sales associates, veterinarians, international visitors, chemists or laboratory affiliates, engineers, producers, and all other representatives of the allied cattle feeding industry that are not included in the professional membership.
- Student members include all graduate or undergraduate students.
2022 REGISTRATION FEES:
Early registration – guaranteed a copy of the proceedings
- Professional members: $120.00 per person, registered no later than Wednesday, March 23rd
- Allied members: $150.00 per person, registered no later than Wednesday, March 23rd
Late and on-site registration – NOT guaranteed a copy of the proceedings
- Professional members: $150.00 per person
- Allied members: $200.00 per person